Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Knee Surgeon
I am a New Zealand trained orthopaedic surgeon, obtaining my undergraduate medical degree from the University of Otago. I am a member of the New Zealand Orthopaedic Association and a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS Ortho).
I have spent several years training in hospitals throughout New Zealand, spending my last three years in Auckland’s major centres. I have also completed fellowships in London, England with further subspecialist training in upper extremity surgery, joint replacement, arthroscopy and trauma.
I have a public consultant position at Auckland City Hospital in addition to my private practice.
- Arthroscopic Rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic and Open stabilisation for recurrent shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder joint replacement (Standard and Reverse)
- Arthroscopic release for Frozen Shoulder/ Adhesive Capsulitis
- Arthroscopic Decompression for impingement
- Acromioclavicular joint dislocation (repair/reconstruction) or excision for arthritis
- Long head of biceps tenodesis and SLAP repair
- Clavicle fracture malunion/ non-unions
- Elbow arthroscopy
- Open and arthroscopic debridement for stiffness and loose bodies
- Elbow joint replacement
- Tennis and Golfers elbow surgery
- Elbow instability and ligament reconstruction
- Ulnar nerve decompression
- Distal biceps tendon repair